Laguna has been placed on Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine from August 1 to 15, 2021. Given the recent travel restrictions and in accordance with government operating guidelines,
Seda Nuvali is allowed to accept:
• Long Staying guests
• Returning Residents
• APORs who require accommodation pursuant to their official function or duty, except health and emergency frontline services personnel
Exceptions (not allowed):
• Individuals with comorbidities, or are pregnant
• Guests staying for quarantine
• Leisure Stays
Requirements for All Guests:
• APOR – Company ID or Certificate of Employment
• 2 nights or more – Health Certificate from Barangay of Residence/Origin and Certificate of Acceptance from Sta. Rosa LGU
• Misto Outdoor Dining
Curfew in the province of Laguna:
• 8:00pm to 5:00am
For more details or other concerns, please call (049) 255 8888 or email email@example.com.
Rest assured that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced throughout the hotel and its premises.
Delight in Nature
Enjoy the unique harmony of comfort, convenience, and service right next to spectacular landscapes at Seda Nuvali.
Set on a strategic location, Seda affords stunning views of the lake, overlooking structures that blend perfectly with natural landscapes evoking a serene, resort-like environment.
The hotel is an integral part of the Nuvali eco-city development which is envisioned to be the growth center of the burgeoning Calabarzon economic development zone.
Set in a strategic location, Seda Nuvali affords stunning views of the lake, overlooking structures that blend perfectly with natural landscapes evoking a serene, resort-like environment.